Darood Sharif ki Fazilat Urdu, Durood e Pak ki Fazeelat

Darood Sharif ki Fazilat Urdu

Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala says in Quran: Undoubtedly, Allah and His angels send blessings on the prophet the Communicator of unseen news, O you who believe! Send upon him blessings and salute him fully well in abundance.
Darood Sharif ki Fazilat Urdu

Indeed, Allah and His Angels send blessings on the Prophet (PBUH), O believers, send blessings and peace on him abundantly.

This is a verse from the Quran, Surah Al-Ahzab, verse 56. It is a command from Allah to all Muslims to send blessings and peace on the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

This verse is a reminder of the importance of sending blessings and peace on the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). It is a way of showing our love and respect for him, and it is also a way of following the commands of Allah.

darood sharif ki fazilat urdu

darood sharif ki fazilat urdu, darood e pak ki fazeelat


It was narrated that Ubayy ibn Ka‘b (may Allah be pleased with him) said:

I said: O Messenger of Allah (PBUH), I send a great deal of blessings (Darood) upon you; how much of my du‘aa’ should be sending blessings upon you? He said: “Whatever you wish.” I said: One quarter? He said: “Whatever you wish, and if you do more, that will be better for you.” I said: One half? He said: “Whatever you wish and if you do more, that will be better for you.” I said: Two thirds? He said: “Whatever you wish and if you do more, that will be better for you.” I said: I will make all of my du‘aa’ for you. He said: “Then your concerns will be taken care of and your sins will be forgiven.”

At-Tirmidhi said: A saheeh hasan hadith. It was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Targheeb (1670)

Darood sharif, Durood sharif, Darood pak

Durood e pak ki Fazelat

 Importance of Darood Sharif on Wallpapers

Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA) narrated that the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said, "Whoever sends blessings upon me once, Allah will bestow tenfold blessings upon him."

Darood sharif ki karamat
darood sharif ki fazilat urdu, durood e pak ki fazilat

Excellence of Durood Sharif

durood e shareef, durood e pak, islam quran

Benefits of Durood Shareef

Blessings of Darood Sharif
islamic darood sharif

Hazrat Anas (RA) narrates that the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said, "Whoever recites blessings upon me a thousand times during the day, he will not leave this world until he sees his abode in Paradise."

Durood Sharif is an act which leads to Heaven.

Benefits of Durood Shareef on Images 

Hazrat Anas (RA) narrates that the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said, "Whoever recites blessings upon me once, Allah sends ten blessings upon him, forgives his ten sins, and elevates his status by ten degrees."

Durood Sharif Blessings
darood e pak
Hazrat Ibn-e-Masood (RA) narrates that the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said, "On the Day of Judgment, the person closest to me will be the one who has recited the most blessings upon me."

Favors and Blessings of Darood e Pak
darood sharif urdu

Ibn-e-Masood (RA) narrates a saying of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) that there are many angels of Allah who roam around the earth and convey greetings from my Ummah to me.




Post a Comment

8 Comments